Thursday, March 19, 2009

Hello!

I didn't like blogging; tell you the truth. It's because of my friend Olivia I decided to join them and have fun. So don't expect for many updates 'cause I'm a busy lady! :)
I'm Patricia ; and I love black. From shoes to clothes, I love them black. To me, black is classy and sexy in any way. ;)
A true lady loves black and I know I'm one of them. I have crazy pretty friends. They are so crazy, you hope you live without them. Hahahaha! No. I'm lying. They are so crazy, I need to have them if not my life will be me boreds. :(
I love God. I believe in Him a lot. Miracles brought me to Him. He spoke to me and He's wonderful. :) I love my fam. They are great. My sister Kylie is the best. She brings me everywhere I want to go. My two other sibs, Hannah and Jason, are great too. ><
I love my friends. AND someone. You know who. ;)
Oh well. Link me if you know me. I'm glad to link you back. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment